Perfect In-Cup Quality – Foundation seminar – coffee knowledge from bean to cup.
This seminar is for anyone who wants to acquire basic knowledge about factors affecting coffee quality: unroasted beans, roasted beans, water, and human input. And it covers every step of the journey from unroasted bean, to fully automatic coffee machine, to the final beverage.
Participants will learn how coffee is tasted professionally, how coffee machine settings affect the taste profile, and how to achieve consistently high quality.
- The path from green coffee via the fully automatic coffee machine to the cup is considered.
- Green coffee: from the seed to the processed green coffee
- Roasted coffee: roasting process, roasting profile and roast degree
- Coffee beverages and their preparation with the fully automatic coffee machine
- Introduction to coffee sensory and tasting technology
- Conditions for maintaining coffee quality during operation and its implementation
No previous coffee knowledge required
Seminar 1 Details
31 October, 2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Franke-Strasse 9, Aarburg, Switzerland
CHF 225 for iQCircle executive members
CHF 400 for iQCircle members
CHF 450 for non members
Head Coffee Competence, Franke Coffee Systems